Providing psychological services for20 years
Our experienced founder and principal psychologist Jennifer Wilson commenced Contemporary Life Skills in 2001.
She has in-depth knowledge and extensive experience working with children, adolescents, couples and adults on a wide range of psychological issues.
Jennifer is known for her affirming, hopeful and strategic approach depending on what each client needs. Jennifer’s career has included working across:
- private practice
- organisational settings
- international women’s retreats
- business skills programmes for women in business
- assisting adults with intellectual disabilities
- fundraising events for disadvantaged children in orphanages overseas
- mentoring psychologists and hypnotherapists
- professional speaking
Qualifications and Memberships
Senior/Principal Psychologist, B. Psych, MAPS
“I’d like my clients to know they are in a safe, relaxed, friendly and professional environment in which to share their deepest most inner troubles.
My aim is to assist in the process to resolve personal issues and difficulties, heal and develop healthy relationships, and learn new life skills”.